My Comments: My time these days is consumed by holding Social Security Benefits workshops and the resulting strategy sessions held with those who attend these workshops. I’m busier than I’ve been in a long time.
What follows are the 5 points made by the author in the referenced article. Some you may already know about, but as today is Tuesday, it’s my weekly effort to bring some light to this complicated issue.
1. Not planning for retirement, including Social Security income
2. Filing for benefits at the wrong time
3. Assuming you won’t get benefits
4. Not maximizing your base benefits
5. Not coordinating with your spouse
To read the full article, which is not very long, go HERE…