The CapAlt Risk Model is a relatively new approach to the management of business operational risks that exist in every successful privately owned business enterprise. If you’re the owner of one, it’s in your best interest to explore what is described here.
It’s based on an idea developed by Captive Alternatives, LLC over 20 years ago. Today, it’s an example of effective insurance design and participatory re-insurance across the country, designed to address the operational risks faced by any small to mid-size business enterprise 365 days a year.
Instead of buying your insurance from a typical commercial insurance company, the CapAlt Risk Model brings significant advantages to you, the owner of virtually any small to mid-size privately owned business. The favorable outcomes for you include the following:
- Over the course of an insurance year, after any or all claims are processed and satisfied, all funds left over are yours to recover at a time of your choosing as they are now considered surplus assets and protected equity, which you control.
- Your efforts to be proactive in managing your operational risks will receive the same tax and accounting benefits as any large insurance company.
- The ultimate outcome for you is to be financially rewarded over time for efforts made in support of good risk management protocols.
- Any or all funds accumulating from prior years can be invested by the investment advisors you select.
- And lastly, allowing you to ultimately retire with more money in your pockets.
Increased peace of mind in today’s stressful world also has benefits. Our idea, properly implemented, will allow you to make conservative operating decisions about your medical practice, coupled with whatever future benefits flow to you from having more money at your fingertips.
Below you’ll find two-page summaries, applicable to different business models. Each links to a specific type of enterprise, from medical practices to wineries, to other successful business categories. Click on any or all and as time permits, I’ll be adding additional business models.